Big Springs Campground
Big Springs Campground is located in Grasmere, British Columbia. Big Springs has the ONLY AND BEST possible combination to be found on all of Lake Koocanusa; an extensive beautiful sandy beach AND shade trees!
There are 65 sites; 40 sites are offered for seasonal camping and 25 of the sites are offered for overnight camping.
The remote location and natural landscape of Big Springs Campground guarantees quality family time as there is no electricity or internet. Give yourself and your kids a much needed break from the technologies that inundate daily modern life. There is a full-time, live-in Camp Host to maintain order so your stay is enjoyable and safe for your family. Potable Water, a place to launch boats (dependent on water levels,) 7 outhouses with one handicap accessible, and a sani-dump (fees apply.)
All of our Seasonal sites are currently full at Big Springs Campground.
(May 21, 2022)
As of May 21st, our campground is fully booked up for the months of July & August.
The Reservation Line will be open for 1-week (7-nights) MINIMUM and Monthly camping ONLY for the 2022 camping season.
*Please see our Rules & Guidelines for Covid-19 here*.
- We will not be accepting any overnight camping for the 2022 Camping Season until further notice.
- We will remain closed to the public for short-term camping and Day-Use until further notice.
- Big Springs Campground is open to registered Seasonal/Long-Term campers only.
- Guests of seasonal campers will be restricted to family members only and must be part of your "social bubble".
- Guests must have their own accommodations and follow all current COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guests must be pre-registered with the on-site management or by contacting the main office at (250) 887 - 3203 ext. 2.
Tobacco Plains Development Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and hopes to expand the use of the campground in the future.
We have two separate rates for our campground; Beach Site (Labeled 'B' on our campground map which are located along the beach front) and Regular Site (Labeled 'A' and 'L' on our campground map, non-beach site).
Weekly (7 Nights):
- Regular Site = $175 + GST
- Beach Site = $245 + GST
Monthly (Full Calendar Month)
- Regular Site = $650 + GST
- Beach Site = $950 + GST
Our 2022 Campground Map
Driving Directions to Big Springs Campground